CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It looks as though it has been about a month since I last posted. Everything is going well. John was recently promoted at work and is now working full time hours and I am taking care of our nephew Ben. John is sending out law school applications and I am taking a few classes this semester, considering law school myself(I don't know how we would make this work, but its just a thought). Hope everyone has had a wonderful 2009 so far!

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

I've wondered how you were doing. Sounds like things are looking up and life is going on. Congratulations on the promotion John.

Laura Stringham said...

Wow. That was a very concise post. I am disappointed in your lack of photos, though.

Lynda/Mom said...

Yes, nice to hear from you, Danielle. And it was fun to see you this weekend. That was a real whirlwind trip for us, but so worth it! Onward and upward, as I like to say.