CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

How could I forget

To post a picture of my sweet Sally?
We still love her...we haven't "sent her up the river" like I have been threatening lately.

Wait...what is that sound?
Sally just stuck her nose in my huge ice cold cup of water and dumped it all over the floor. And when I look over(every time that it happens) this is what I see:

You think I did that??? How absurd!



I figure its something like having a child. Especially when she does something bad and I say to John "YOUR dog is being a little turd!" or "YOUR dog just knocked over my glass of water for the tenth time!" or "YOUR dog wont stop jumping on the counter!" I guess it is a way of placing blame when there really is no one to blame.

Oh, but I could not love her more.
Especially when she is like this:


2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

ya, whenever the girls are driving me nuts, they become "Brent's children" I think my parents did that to us too. That's why we all have complexes.

Lynda/Mom said...

She's cute. Most things worth having have to be worth the trouble, since trouble always seems to be part of the package.