CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I *sigh* locked my keys in the car.

Be prepared, I am going to complain. I was helping my dad out today-I even brought Sally in with me-and when it came time for me to leave I realized that I had locked my keys in the car. So I have to wait for John to come pick me up and I have about an hour to go. I am really frustrated because I have tons of stuff that I need to do before my sister's wedding tomorrow afternoon-go to the bank, find shoes(we all know how long this could take), try to figure out how to force my husband to get a stupid hair cut, figure out what to do with the dog tomorrow and I dont know what to make for dinner. I dont even know where to start. At least we have a spare key! And at least I have my Sally Wag:

I cant figure out how to make this picture bigger. But if you can make anything out, it is my Sally on her bed with her green bone at work with me, you can kind of see all of the foam core stacked behind her-not that foam core has any importance except that it signifies that we are at work.

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

I'm glad you have an extra key, too. Maybe you need a third. Good luck with the haircut--I'm sympathetic. Also, I hope the wedding goes well tomorrow. Congratulation to your sister and brother-in-law to be. We love you guys.

Laura Stringham said...

Good luck with the hair. My guess is that is doesn't get done. If you ever want him to get a cut, he won't do it. I'll be interested in hearing about how the wedding goes, should be a great day for it!

Danielle said...

Laura wins! The hair cut was a very traumatic and dramatic failure.