CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Daniel's Blog

Daniel's uncle has set up a blog so that we can all receive information on his condition. I haven't been able to be to the hospital and Christine hasn't been there since yesterday afternoon (she is in Provo attending her classes until 5 this evening), so the information that I actually receive is somewhat limited. If you read from the beginning you will be able to catch up on all of the details.



Christine and Daniel on the mountain after getting engaged


As you get ready for the day today, please pray that Daniel will be strong enough and in a more stable condition so that he may receive the surgery that he needs. Also pray that he will remain strong during the surgery if he does go in this morning at 10:30 (the surgery is scheduled for a *fingers crossed* final, and long term fix for his elbow).



Rock Climbing - Daniel's favorite


Christine will be back this evening to spend the weekend with her fiance. Keep her in your prayers as well, I am sure you can understand why this is such a stressful and terrifying time for her. She has been doing all she can to stay on top of her school obligations driving back and forth from BYU sometimes more than once a day. I was discussing with someone yesterday how I personally would not have the strength to keep on top of other things if I were in a similar situation. Although it is unfortunate that she should have to deal with this, it has been amazing to actually see the love that she has for Daniel, and the determination that she has to be her best, and do the best for her future family. Christine and I have not always been the best of friends, but this has been a reminder of the importance of family, and I want Chris to know that I love her so much.


Sisters - I think we must be somewhere around 5-6 years old


If the link doesn't work, the blog address is: http://www.danielconner.blogspot.com/


Muddy butts after mountain biking at the cabin (aren't they are perfect for eachother!)

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support.

-Danielle

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Danielle,

I just love you and think it is great that you are being so involved. I know it must mean a lot to Christine. You obviously love your family very much and I love how you show it so easily. I am praying for Daniel and that's all we can do, right? Keep us in the loop!

Danielle said...

I will Kristen, thanks. The only thin we can do is pray. I will let you know if Chris needs anything.