CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Lovey (Tagged. A long time ago.)

Okay, Laura tagged me a while ago. I have been very lazy, but Stephanie called me yesterday and told me that I needed to update my blog, so here goes.


What is his name?
John David
Barron.
(Isn't he cute?)


How long have we known each other?
About four years. But if you really asked us we'd say two. We don't like to count the first two.

How long did we date? I think that we probably dated for a total of two years. It was an on-and-off thing.

How old is he?
23, 24 next month. Happy birthday babe...almost!



Who eats more?
I think that we eat the same amount.

Who said I love you first?
I think that it was probably me.



Who is taller?
John, by six inches. Yay, I can still wear heels.


Who can sing better?
John. If only I could get him to.



Who is smarter?
I think that John is smarter...but I think that I have a chance of catching up.


Who does the laundry?
Me. I do. John says that laundry is "womans work" and tells me to stay in my place. Ha ha. But really, I think that he has probably only helped me with the laundry a total of two times.



Who pays the bills?
John. Unfortunately, I have the worst memory when it comes to bills, it seems like I always pay mine late.

Who sleeps on the right side?
I do. I kind of took over Johns preferred spot.



Who mows the lawn?
We don't have a lawn, but something makes me think that I would be the one mowing it. I kind of like mowing.


Who cooks dinner?
We both take turns. John shows me up sometimes. I guess he's making up for not doing the laundry ever.

Who drives?
Usually John. Except for when he asks me to, which is not that often.



Who kissed who first?
It was a joint effort.

Who is more stubborn?
John. John, John, John. Look at his hair! He wont get it cut just because I keep asking him to.

Who asked who out first?
Neither. It was just sort of arrived at as a joint agreement.


Who is more sensitive?
Me. Trust me though, I used to be worse than I am now. I cried about everything. I particularly remember a ranch dressing commercial that really got me going.

Who has more siblings?
I have more siblings. One brother and three sisters
. John has two sisters

Who wears the pants?
Sometimes I feel like I do. John thinks this is a pant-less relationship.


That was actually kind of fun! I love you Johnny!


2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Fun! It takes a long time to do that, huh? You need to be taking more pictures with that camera of yours.

Leslie said...

Yeah! You finally updated. Go team.