CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Recipe.

I know that I have already told most of you about this one, but there might be some out there who haven't tried it before. This is one of our favorites.

Italian Chicken

3-4 Chicken breasts (frozen works best)
1 packet of 8oz cream cheese
1 packet of Italian salad dressing (the powder kind)
1 Small can cream of chicken

Here is the best part...

Put it all in the Crockpot until the chicken can be easily shredded. It takes about 5 hours on high, and about 6 1/2 on low. It is so easy! Just serve over rice. Mmmm.

I love Crockpot recipes because you don't have to do anything. If anyone has any good ones send 'em my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I make this recipe all the time!! My husband likes it over red potatoes also cooked in the crock pot, but I like the rice! I have lots of crock pot recipes.. give me ur e-mail and I'll e-mail u them!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh and We like it with cream of mushroom soup instead.. U should try it!

Lynda/Mom said...

Yes, that's good stuff--lots of fat and protein, so not too often. I am a fan of the crock pot although I don't use it hardly at all. That should change some time soon.