CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Legs.

Yes, legs. John claims(and I believe him) that he hasn't worn shorts since he was 13 years old. Well, yesterday we found some shorts at Target that he believed to be acceptable-they were only 9 dollars-and is now showing off his 10-years-of-never-having-seen-the-sun legs. I had to follow him around the apartment to get this pic.

Sally is joining John in the experimental clothing test and is wearing this cute little bandanna that I tied around her neck. She tried to get it off for a minute or so and then gave up. John insisted on taking it off as soon as I turned around, but isn't it just adorable how she posed for me!


I love my Sally Wag.
I also love the fact that after much hard work and being worried that it would never happen, we have managed to get her to stay close to us when she is not wearing a leash. We can now take her out to the side of the apartment where there is tons of grass and just throw the ball around until she passes out. There have been a few times when she got a little too excited about being able to run free and totally took off, but now we know she will always come back to us.



Look at that face!

4 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Wow, the last time I saw those legs was the year before I got married. We went to Mexico for Thanksgiving and John put on some swim trunks at one point. I don't remember when I've seen them before that.
P.S. Sally is adorable in her bandana.

Laura Stringham said...

Oh, and yes, it was so odd that John allow anyone to see his legs that I (obviously) took a mental note of the occasion.

Lynda/Mom said...

Cute pictures of your roommates!! I'm surprised you got the shot of John, and I think he is right about not wearing shorts--I remember skateboarding and not since. Sally is a doll!

Cameron said...

Nice gams!
Those legs look an awful lot like clubs to me....