CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

After John and I decided to move, Laura began pestering us to start up our own blog so we could all keep in touch with each other. We had our minds made up that we would NEVER blog...but I was sucked into the blogging vortex when I was looking over Brent and Laura's blog while I was sitting in class this afternoon. Out of nowhere I had this overwhelming desire to join the blogging community, and John actually went along with me! So here we are!





John and I have been married for a little under five months. We recently moved to Southern Utah to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city. I am going to school at SUU. I was supposed to start on Monday, but we were pounded with a foot and a half of snow. Needless to say, we spent two and a half hours on Monday morning shoveling what we figured to be about 1200 cubic feet of snow. And we only had one shovel. Any way, school has started and I have found it to be terribly boring thus far. I am crossing my fingers for things to improve.

So now we have a functional camera, and a blog all set up. Hopefully this will help us better document our time in Southern Utah, and keep in touch with the family.

3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Hoorah! I win.

Cameron said...

Glad to see you guys caved.

Svenhardicus said...

Could you quantify that snowfall in cubic meters or something a little more metric? Welcome to blogging hell. You moved out of the city to get away from your negative sister's criticism and now it will be instantly delivered to your blog.