CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Fun in the Snow

Here is a cool story. You may or may not be interested...and I am guessing most of you wont be.




On Saturday John and I took a trip to the local shooting range, where as luck would have it a group of people were there shooting some very rare guns. They were fully automatic M-14's and NOT the civilian kind. The real deal. John was so excited he was peeing in his pants, and they even asked us if we wanted to shoot them! (just so you know, it costs about 40.00 for ten rounds of ammunition and they let us each shoot 10 rounds.) John was able to shoot the machine gun with ease, but when I had my turn to shoot it, it basically spun me around in a circle. I had no idea what I was doing. So it was a very awesome once-in-a-lifetime experience that happened in the great little town of Cedar.

Things are looking good for John getting a job. We went and talked to a guy today who knows of three companies hiring, and is going to call us with their phone numbers. Pray for us that something will finally happen with regards to a job.


2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Hooray for jobs! I will pray extra hard that John can get a job. I know that in Cedar, the pickins' can be rather slim.

Laura Stringham said...

Hey, I want photos of the newly painted Summit kitchen. You should take some for us and post them so all can see. Love you guys!