CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Finally Some Pictures! (I hate dry, static-y weather)

This week has been great. Not for any particular reason (we still don't have any jobs), it has just been "one of those" weeks. John and I have started to take time every day to get out of the house and take a walk or go on a little hike. It has done wonders for both of our attitudes towards our current situation, we have even been getting along better, and loosing weight!

I finally got batteries for the camera and so I have the long awaited pictures of the recently painted kitchen in Summit. It still needs another coat, but it looks great. Also, the pictures were taken at night and it looks a little more blue under natural light.





I have also been taking some pictures from the walks that we have been taking here's one:


I made myself a hat!

Okay, I just have to say that I am completely fed up with the static that is ever-present in this house. Every time I turn on a light, I get shocked by the little screws that hold the plates in place, every time I touch John, or he touches me we get shocked. And this is what happens when I get out of bed.



This is NOT an exaggeration, my hair was actually stuck to my face and standing straight up. I am sick of it!

3 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Danielle--the cure for the static is humidity. If you keep a little moisture in the air it will make a huge difference. Thanks for the pics. I didn't take any because I knew you had some.

Laura Stringham said...

I love the hair. It's fabulous. I think that you should just go with it. Start a new trend, you know?
Kitchen looks really good. I can't wait to be able to get down there and see it.

Cameron said...

Cameron also has a static problem. Everytime he touches me he shocks me. Like you can visably see the static electricity. So annoying. I blame the winter for the dry air.