CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I have (kind of) conquered the afghan!

My chronic tonsillitis has been getting the better of me for the last couple of days. So has my newest creation:


It took a lot of will power to finish this thing, but I finally did this morning. It felt like it was taking me weeks to make it, but it only took a couple of days.

I started making this baby afghan when I came across the pattern in a book that I was browsing. I wish that you could see the colors a little better, but there are other pictures on my etsy site that show them better. I wish that I could say that I made a full size afghan but if I ever started one, I dont know that I would actually be able to finish it.





4 comments:

Noelle said...

that looks amazing! nice work danielle!!!!

Lynda/Mom said...

Nice, Danielle. Keep up the good work. It is nice to be able to do handwork when you are otherwise a little under the weather.

Leslie said...

Nice job. I'd like to learn to crochet, or sew, or something. Unfortunately, I have little skill and even less patience.

Laura Stringham said...

Super cute. See how being sick can create such productivity? Who knew?