CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nieces and Nephews....and Sally

We went out to Leslie and Cam's to watch the U of U v BYU game this evening (go UTES!). I had tons of hats that I wasn't sure would work or not (some seemed quite goofy) and I was looking forward to finally seeing them on little models. They turned out much better than I imagined and I look forward to making some more strange-but-absolutely adorable little hats.




I still cant get over how cute Ben looked in this one. I think that the plain hat with pom-pom is way under-rated. I mean, COME ON:




This is one I really thought would not be cute. I really liked the colors together and thought it was unique, but that no one would share my opinion. After seeing Lizzy in it I couldn't help but think of other designs that I wanted to get started on.






And of course, the always darling Jane.





It was fun to watch the game with everyone and I am so glad that I got these cute pictures.

You know I have to post at least one picture of my Sally Wag. This was taken a few weeks ago when it snowed really hard. It was hilarious how excited she was to be in the snow. I was snapping away trying to get the perfect picture when I accidentally hit the button and got this:



When I looked down at the little screen to see this, I started laughing so hard that I was crying...I couldn't even breathe. I immediately ran up the street to Costco and got a print of it. How I get these funny dog pictures I do not know but I love it.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Your hats are adorable, Danielle!!! Of course, the kids make them look as cute as cute, but I agree with you that they all look darling.

Lynda/Mom said...

Darling pictures, darling hats!! Thanks for sharing. It was fun to see you last night--hope we get some more time together this week. Lynda

Leslie said...

Cute pictures of the kids. And, cute hats. I suggest repeat performances.

Laura Stringham said...

I still owe you money for the hats that my children fell in love with. It's ok, I love them too.

crissy // mama boss said...

Wow, you're pretty talented! Your hats are awesome. How are you doing?