CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lynda, I guess these are mostly for you.

About an hour ago, I got rear-ended while driving the truck. Luckily the woman that rear-ended me was a very nice lady and took responsibility from the start so I didn't have to fight with her about it. Here are the pictures of the damage:



If you blow this picture up, you can see two scratches on the bumper on the lower plastic part. Also, the bumper was pushed down about a half an inch. I was lucky enough to have my parents about 15 minutes behind me, so my dad came by and looked over the damage and tried to see if he could find anything else. As far as we could tell (even though we aren't mechanics) everything else was okay. The tailgate works just as well as it ever did. Of course we will have it looked at just to be sure.


The "not-damaged" side:




No one was hurt, and I didn't get a ticket. I just feel a little guilty because it is not my truck and I try so hard to take care of it. Just goes to show that you cant control everything.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Glad you're okay, Danielle!!

crissy // mama boss said...

That sucks, but at least you're ok, and it wasn't worse.
Very good idea for us to hang out while you're nannying :)
And thanks for saying my pictures look good, that makes me feel happy. :)

Lynda/Mom said...

Doesn't look bad, Danielle. I'm just really glad no one got hurt. You have been very responsible with the truck, and we appreciate it. No, you really never can control everything, and you handled things very well. We'll be in touch.

Laura Stringham said...

When John totaled my Saturn, it got totaled and the SUV he rear-ended didn't hardly have a scrape. It made me want an SUV. Now I've got the minivan, which seats 8, so you know... I'm awesome.

Danielle said...

Laura, you are awesome and there is no use trying to deny it. John never told me that he totaled your Saturn. Interesting.