CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Crazy Christmas.

I am trying so hard to get all Christmas related stuff done today before I get my tonsils out. I ran all over the valley yesterday and this morning. I have done about 7 loads of laundry, 3 dishwasher loads and have attempted to start cleaning the bathroom and vacuuming the living space about a dozen times to no avail. Oh, and the 7 loads worth of clothes that need to be folded and put away. I have been very impatient today because I am pretty sure that I have some form of strep, and I am running a fever and the dog wont stop whining because all she wants to do is go outside and play in the snow.

I am SO looking forward to the surgery tomorrow.

In all of this craziness, I feel so incredibly blessed to have a healthy family. I know that we all have our little issues, but it is nothing compared to how it could be. We are all healthy and I hope very happy. Family and friends I love you all so much!

Merry Christmas a little early - I dont know if I will be capable of saying it by the time Christmas comes.

4 comments:

crissy // mama boss said...

Good luck with your surgery! I hope everything goes well and that you recover quickly!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! Merry Christmas!!

Lynda/Mom said...

Good luck this a.m. I hope you will be up and around sooner rather than later. I'm on my way with the humidifier.

Barbara said...

Danielle, I hope your surgery went well and that you're recovering quickly. Hopefully what you thought was strep was actually just another attack of tonsilitis you've gotten past that. Merry Christmas--hope to see you.