CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dognip

It's like catnip, only for dogs. It isn't a plant at all, but a pair of socks. Weird? Yes. Funny? Hilarious. I understand that not everyone out there is a dog lover or even a pet lover for that matter, but my Sally Wag is like my baby, and it is for that reason that I give you this:




Those are my socks. I had them lying on a towel to dry on the office/spare room floor and she found her way to them. Honestly, I am not quite sure what is going on...this is not normal behavior.

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Not that far out for a dog. Did your sock survive?

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

The socks are just fine. She just likes to roll on them and nibble on them a little.

Unknown said...

Haha that's hilarious! I can't imagine what could possibly be on your feet that makes your dog love the socks so much! haha

Unknown said...

nice
hello Look at these
Μικροβιολογικό

κατασκευή ιστοσελιδων

κατασκευή eshop