CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Batman, Batman, Batman!

Today was our third, yes third time of seeing the Dark Knight.

Come on though...we couldn't get tickets for IMAX until the Sunday after it came out and we weren't about to just wait for 3 whole days until we could see it! The first time was on Friday. Second on Sunday in the IMAX theater, which by the way is the only way to go. And the third was today with the majority of the Barron family. Who can turn down a family movie? Not us!




I guess I lost one of the tickets.


I realized that I never put pictures of us on the blog, so I took this one when we were in the car. I now realize that it would be a more entertaining picture if we were in the theater standing in front of the movie poster, but it was kind of an after thought...we are however in the movie theater parking lot. Not a very flattering pic, but oh well.



We are now anxiously awaiting the much-anticipated and very-long-way-away graphic novel-turned movie Watchmen. If you feel like it, you can see the trailer here. Be warned, it is kind of intense. We have both read, and loved the graphic novel and I am sure will be some of the first in line to see it when it comes out on 3.6.09.

3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Ok, that Watchmen movie looked equal parts bizarre and horrifying. Batman was so good though. Next time I'll have to watch more of it with my eyes open.

Noelle said...

we've seen it twice!! we thought our first time was in the IMAX and it wasn't!!! we were so bummed when they said "uhm....no...you're in theatre 15." drew was so upset. but it really is an AMAZING movie. love it!!

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

Read your post to Noelle about pigs in blankets and had to check to see who else loved the dog. Now it's official, I have stalked your blog. Good to see what you and the mister are up to. it was great to see you at the wojciechowski reception. say hey to the folks!