CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 24th!

Our 24th of July consisted of the following:


Taking naps...


Sally doesn't like to be bothered while napping. She actually wedged herself between the cushions. This picture is actually from a while back, but I found it pretty amusing. I am a total sucker for taking naps, even if I don't feel tired. I guess it is just my way of relaxing?

We also did a little grocery shopping and...

Made sushi!


Don't be jealous. It really wasn't that great.
It does look pretty though, and I am sure that with some practice I will be able to figure out how to make it right.


Hope that everyone had a nice, relaxing 24th!

2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Yes the sushi does look impressive, and most things improve with practice. So now I'm confused. Did you get the boot or not? Are you still looking for a job?

Laura Stringham said...

I want to make sushi.