CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't Do It!

A while back I decided that I wanted to try out this new frozen yogurt place that was just recently built in the Union Park area. It is called the Red Mango and it is something similar to a Cold Stone, or a Marble Slab or whatever the other rip-off place is called...only they serve frozen yogurt. I walked in (John in his ultimate snobbishness wanted to have nothing to do with the place)and got a small cup of regular frozen yogurt with a little scoop of raspberries. I was excited to try it until I went to pay. IT WAS 6 DOLLARS! It was fun and all, but definately not worth it. So, don't do it. Don't go to the Red Mango.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE red mango. So much better than another other frozen yogurt and (in my book) worth the splurge. Not surprised John wouldn't join you though. ;)

Laura Stringham said...

I agree with Leslie. I love the red mango. Yes, it costs an arm and leg, so it's totally a special treat place. I've got to budget for it.