CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jane!

Our little niece Jane turned 4 today!
These pictures were taken six months ago to the day.



John LOVES Jane. He is always talking about how smart and clever she is. We both think so.



Here is one from her party...I know Laura took some, so I'll just post these ones.




I loved her princess cake. I don't remember if it was mine or my little sisters, but once when we were younger my mom made a cake for one of our birthdays that was shaped like a little lamb. She was always so creative with our cakes for as long as I can remember. My mother is gifted when it comes to baked goods. Actually, she is just all around amazing.




Jane got to eat this cake all by herself. She appeared to have had a wonderful birthday- Happy Birthday Jane!

I also wanted to post these other pictures that I snapped of Ben and Lizzy-they were adorable.






If the pictures aren't enough to convince you of how bad Ben wanted the cake, I don't know what to tell you.



Jane finally decided to give him a little taste.




And he kept coming back for more...even though he couldn't reach it.



2 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

I kept waiting for Laura, the ultimate blogger, to post pictures of the party kids and you beat her to it. Thanks, Danielle. They are adorable! As for the movies, you know how I don't love them. And all my kids take after their Dad in that regard. But I used to be a movie fan and morphed into an almost anti movie person so who knows how all this will turn out.

Laura Stringham said...

Cute pictures! Ben TOTALLY wanted that cake. I tried it, it wasn't all that good, but Jane got a kick out of it.